[ntp:questions] ntp documentation

Pat Farrell fishytv at pfarrell.com
Thu Jan 17 04:12:54 UTC 2008

On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 18:51:35 -0800, Dennis Hilberg, Jr. wrote:
> The pool score/offset graphs are explained at the bottom of your server's
> score page where it says "What do the graphs mean?"

Thanks, but I don't understand what it means. Look at my server's graphs,
there is tons of blue above the Y axis. The score doesn't seem to indicate
any downtime, and the server is up and the ISP connection is there.
(I could believe that the ISP's latency is flakey, but that's why I'm
asking).

I've also never seen the offset graph be so radical with large swings.
What could explain that?

Thanks
pat