[ntp:questions] NTP Events

kiran shirol kiran.shirol at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 11:33:54 UTC 2008

Dave,

I am using  ntp-4.2.0a in my setup. I see the event named "EVNT_SYNCCHG" in
the code.

As per your suggestion, I checked the latest code, this event seems to be
depricated. I dont see this EVNT_SYNCCHG
in ntp.h.

My requirement is this,
I want to listen to EVNT_SYNCHG and then do some calculations in my program
when this event is generated.
If there is some otherway in which this can be done, suggestions are
welcome.

Please let me know if I am missing something here.

Thanks
Kiran

news:g667r5$cg7$1 at scrotar.nss.udel.edu...