[ntp:questions] pool configuration directive on Windows

Ryan Malayter malayter at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 22:19:59 UTC 2008

On Mar 5, 10:11 pm, "David L. Mills" <mi... at udel.edu> wrote:
> If you are using the NTP web documentation, you should read the home
> page where it states the relationship between the web documentation and
> the development branch on one hand and previous versions on the other.
> As always, please use the documentation that comes with your particular
> version. On the other hand, if you want the candy, visit the candy store.

Point taken. Search engines as well as posts in this forum always seem
to give deep links into the documentation, so I don't think I've ever
actually read that first page!

I first started using ntpd in the late 1990s. Like most technical
folk, I did not RTFM from its beginng, but rather hacked away and
hopped about the (online)documentation for hints when I got stuck.