[ntp:questions] symmetricom / BC635 openBSD (or freeBSD) driver

agallo at gmail.com agallo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 15:03:22 UTC 2008

I have a bc635 gps card that I would like to use to donate NTP
services to pool.ntp.org.

I have downloaded the freeBSD driver and attempted to compile with the
driver with the following results:
btfp.h:424:5: warning: "OPSYS" is not defined
btfp.h:424:12: warning: "FreeBSD" is not defined
btfp.c: In function 'btfp_attach':
btfp.c:203: warning: passing argument 4 of 'bus_setup_intr' from
incompatible pointer type
btfp.c:203: warning: passing argument 5 of 'bus_setup_intr' from
incompatible pointer type
btfp.c:203: error: too few arguments to function 'bus_setup_intr'
*** Error code 1

Ideally, I would like this running on an openBSD machine.  If someone
has the compiled drivers for either OS, please let me know, and I'll
try to get a stratum one / GPS machine in the pool.

Thanks.