[ntp:questions] On NTP server, how to check offset between client and NTP server?

chowalit.lab Chowalit Lab Linux chowalit.lab at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 06:41:46 UTC 2008

Dear Unruh and All
     Sorry for my english, It make you confuse. So I will explain
about my system.

   -  I have NTP server.
   -  NTP server install on CentOS.
   -  This NTP server serve client to sync time.
   -  My clients are windows XP, Windows 2003, Linux.

      My question:
   -  How to check the different time between NTP server and client on
NTP server side.

Thanks you
Chong