[ntp:questions] Remaining synced on an unsynchronised peer?

E-Mail Sent to this address will be added to the BlackLists Null at BlackList.Griffin-Technologies.invalid
Fri Dec 4 11:34:12 UTC 2009

michael.buetow at comsoft.de wrote:
 > My host1/host2 can independently lose touch with their
 >  external sources, in which case I want the one that still
 >  has outside reachability to be used as time source for its
 >  partner (symmetric peer).
 > And the rest of my "server" definitions are external servers
 >  which I definitely do want to sync from too.
 > Only that one of them shall be preferred.

I think I said it before in this thread,
  that seems like a case for orphan.

The one that still has external sync, will still be strat 2,3,4
  and the one that lost it will be strat 13? 15?

--
E-Mail Sent to this address <BlackList at Griffin-Technologies.net>
  will be added to the BlackLists.