[ntp:questions] help with setting up NTP on windows with a USB GPS

jack j.jack.wang at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 21:51:56 UTC 2009

David,

I totally agree with you. My main application runs on Windows for
various reasons (cheap hardware for one) and had been using PCI IRIG
board to keep time. I was not merely looking for a solution to keep
time. I was looking for a millisecond solution that my application can
access on a Windows box.

PS: I experimented with falling/rising edge of the 1PPS and now the
difference between NTP and my IRIG board is a few milliseconds.

Jack