[ntp:questions] help with setting up NTP on windows with a USB GPS

John Hasler jhasler at newsguy.com
Sat Dec 5 23:58:20 UTC 2009

Bill Unruh writes:
> Especially if he were getting a kickback on the purchase

If I tell a client that he should install a used machine and it fails he
will blame me.  If I tell him to buy a new one and it fails he will
blame the vendor (or more likely, if I recommend a used machine he will
buy a new one anyway and then never hire me again since he "knows" that
no one competent would ever recommend the use of a "banged up pc" for
anything serious).  The fact that the used machine would work fine is
irrelevant.
--
John Hasler
jhasler at newsguy.com