[ntp:questions] Problem using ntp autokey with the trusted certificate identity s cheme

Harlan Stenn stenn at ntp.org
Wed Feb 11 21:27:33 UTC 2009

>>> In article <49931384.4010109 at udel.edu>, mills at udel.edu (David Mills) writes:

David> Martin, The release version is currently maintained on a separate
David> track, so it might not happen that the next release version would be
David> the current development version. I don't like this, but I don't
David> maintain the release version and there might be mitigating factors I
David> am not aware of.

ntp-dev will become 4.2.6 (-stable) as soon as I can invest the effort to
integrate and test the final blocking bug.

There is no "additional track" for -dev.

--
Harlan Stenn <stenn at ntp.org>
http://ntpforum.isc.org  - be a member!