[ntp:questions] Port NTP 4 to VxWorks 5.5.1

max.birraman at gmail.com max.birraman at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 07:11:32 UTC 2009

On 9 Giu, 19:49, E-Mail Sent to this address will be added to the
BlackLists <N... at BlackList.Anitech-Systems.invalid> wrote:
> max.birra... at gmail.com wrote:
> > i'going to write down a guide for this kind of porting
> >  with the info that i will collect, in order to have a
> >  reference point for other vxworkers...
>
> Did you see:
> <http://www.ece.udel.edu/~mills/ntp/html/hints/vxworks.html>
>
> --
> E-Mail Sent to this address <BlackL... at Anitech-Systems.com>
>   will be added to the BlackLists.

Yes i did, but it is not clear on how to proceed with the building
phase.
After a config.h is obtained (that can be actually done with a ./
configure --host=powerpc-wrs-vxworks --build=i686 and an env variable
$CC = path/to/tornado/compiler [and i'm not sure it is correct])

how do i create a project in tornado2.2 to compile the library, or a
dumb application that calls the daemon starter?

that's my main obstacle, up to now, because i can not tell which files
should be included in the project and what options are to be set...