[ntp:questions] Meinberg NTP Software--Time Accuracy

W. eWatson notvalid2 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 22 02:17:14 UTC 2009

I've read the above.

I'm using Win2000. My use is personal.

When I checked the task mgr, I found ntpd.exe is running.
Meinberg was installed, and available through Start->Programs. I ran the
status program from there and it opened a DOS window that was running ntpq
-p. It showed "No association ID's returned.

--
                                W. eWatson

                     Web Page: <www.speckledwithstars.net/>