[ntp:questions] best gps receiver for time synchronization

jack j.jack.wang at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 14:07:56 UTC 2009

David,

My plan is to read GPS messages in my own application and use them to
discipline a simulated software clock with Windows high performance
counter. This way I can avoid Windows scheduling issues.

Now I am not sure how to get GPS messages as soon as they come in. Is
there a way to do it through interruption? Polling doesn't sound good
to me. Can somebody point me to some references please?

Thanks to all who participated in this discussion.

Jack