[ntp:questions] refclock on Windows graphs

Dave Hart davehart at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 21:09:01 UTC 2009

On Mar 17, 5:25 pm, "David J Taylor" <david-tay... at blueyonder.neither-
this-bit.nor-this.co.uk> wrote:

> The program which Dave used to produce his graphs from loopstats data is
> available in an unsupported beta version here:
>
>  http://www.satsignal.eu/software/net.htm#NTPplotter

Those are interesting graphs in their own right on that page.  I
notice you posted only the graphs, not the surrounding program
screenshot with a title bar etc.  I tried using the Save button to do
something similar but I was unable to find a resulting image file.
What filename does that Save button use?

Cheers,
Dave Hart