[ntp:questions] will ntp work with PXA270?

Harlan Stenn stenn at ntp.org
Wed Mar 25 05:43:33 UTC 2009

>>> In article <430146.73073.qm at web55103.mail.re4.yahoo.com>, varrunashok at yahoo.com (Varrun Ashok) writes:

Varrun> Hello everybody,     I would like to know if ntp-4.2.4p4's two
Varrun> binaries: ntpd and ntpq will work with PXA270 (it has ARM5TE based
Varrun> core) based single board computer.The SBC boots with an OS
Varrun> consisting of BusyBox-1.12.1 and kernel version:2.6.23-rc2 (compiled
Varrun> with pps patch). Does the RDTSC instruction influence the working of
Varrun> ntp.ntpq and ntpd worked fine in P3 based celeron IIII
Varrun> processor. will it work with PXA270?

I'm unaware of anything that would prevent it.

If you have access to one of those systems and can compile code for it, it
should be Really Easy to find out.
--
Harlan Stenn <stenn at ntp.org>
http://ntpforum.isc.org  - be a member!