[ntp:questions] How to make fudgetime2 available for hack in refclock_atom.c

David Mills mills at udel.edu
Tue May 5 14:37:57 UTC 2009

Kat,

With all due respect this is a most misguided mission. Of course you are
welcome, in fact invited, to hack any driver, including the atom driver,
but for that particular driver not that for the public distribution.

Apparently you didn't like my suggestion and that is perfectly fine.
But, I have no other suggestions.