[ntp:questions] Casio EWC-120 Underwater Housing for Exilim EX-S10 Digital Camera

Almajhoub at lizbeth.com Almajhoub at lizbeth.com
Thu May 21 07:52:09 UTC 2009

Price:$169.95
Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B0016N17K2
Best deal: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B0016N17K2

I love this item, it is perfect for proctecting your camara when you travel to the beach
This is way bigger than I expected.  Once on, your itty-bitty card camera will be like an old fashioned SLR.  Haven't tried it underwater yet, but will update once I have.  Was thinking I might use this for trips to beach and the occasional dive, but it may be too much of a hassle for the beach.  Might just sacrifice an older camera to that and reserve this for diving.
Up to 130-Feet

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

 Casio Exilim EX-S10BK 10MP 3x Zoom 2.7-Inch LCD Screen Digital Camera (Black):http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B0012BDFQW
 Casio Black Leather EX-CASE80BL for Exilim V7, S and Z Series Cameras:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000MDIFYI