[ntp:questions] sound cards that work for you in linux for audio refclocks?

jimmyterrence jimmyterrence at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 00:07:47 UTC 2009

I'm trying to set up a computer to sync to the chu audio signal.  I
had a working box (an old Dell GX110), which died on me.  I'm having
trouble finding a sound card which seems to work well with the audio
drivers.  I've tried a Sound Blaster Audigy 2, and a Sound Blaster
Live! card. If you wouldn't mind, let me know what card(s) you are
using so that I can pick one like it up off of ebay. At least that way
I can start with a setup that I know works for someone.

Thanks,

Court