[ntp:questions] (no subject)
NTP Public Services Project
webmaster at ntp.org
Fri Apr 2 16:57:18 UTC 2010
Redwood City, CA - 2010/03/31 - The NTP Public Services Project
(http://support.ntp.org/) is pleased to announce that NTP 4.2.6p1-RC6,
a Release Candidate of the NTP Reference Implementation from the
NTP Project, is now available at http://www.ntp.org/downloads.html and
File-size: 4336931 bytes
MD5 sum: a798df07d00e5d13a0d0e085568018f0
* [Bug 1464] synchronization source wrong for refclocks ARCRON_MSF (27)
and SHM (28).
* [Bug 1514] Typo in ntp_proto.c: fabs(foo < .4) should be fabs(foo) < .4.
* Correct CHU, dumbclock, and WWVB drivers to check for 0 returned from
refclock_open() on failure.
* Correct "SIMUL=4 ./flock-build -1" to prioritize -1/--one.
* Correct Windows port's refclock_open() to return 0 on failure not -1.
Please report any bugs, issues, or desired enhancements at
The NTP (Network Time Protocol) Public Services Project, which is
hosted by Internet Systems Consortium, Inc. (http://www.isc.org/),
provides support and additional development resources for the
Reference Implementation of NTP produced by the NTP Project
More information about the questions