[ntp:questions] your refclock driver via data over telnet question

Breck Beatie bbeatie at symmetricom.com
Wed Apr 21 22:09:57 UTC 2010

Hi,

The question you asked there, "whether there is already the
functionality in Linux to throw the stdout of one program
into a device which can be seen by another program as a serial
port" seems to fit the pseudo tty device.  Have you looked
in to pseudo ttys?  Try a "man pty" and see if that looks like
it'd help.

Breck