[ntp:questions] help needed for ntpd ipv6 setup

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Wed Dec 1 21:16:47 UTC 2010

horhe,

I can't speak to the versions used by other repackagers, but the current
ntp-dev version interprets a nonzero broadest delay option as defeating
the calibration volley for all broadcast and multicast clients. This is
why it replaced the novolley option of the broadcast client command. If
this turns out not to be the case, a bug report is suggested.

Dave