[ntp:questions] synchronization distance

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Sat Dec 4 04:37:36 UTC 2010

BlackList,

I say again with considerable emphasis: this is a Microsoft product, not
the NTPv4 distribution that leaves here. What you see is what you get,
warts and all. I doubt it has anything to do with root distance, or any
other public specification, but that doesn't make any difference if the
customer is satisfied with the performance. Just don't compare it with
anything in the NTP distribution, documentation or specification.

Dave