[ntp:questions] Maximum time2 fudge value for NMEA refclock?

jimmyterrence jimmyterrence at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 18:57:20 UTC 2010

Is there a maximum fudge value above which the NMEA refclock throws
away input? Both my 18xLVC GPS receivers output serial data about 550
ms after the PPS signal. That works fine with gpsd, but I've been
trying to set up the NMEA driver with pps compiled in the 2.6.34
kernel and it doesn't seem to work.I thought I read somewhere that it
accepts a max of 400 ms but I can't seem to find that anywhere. Could
anybody tell me what the value is, and maybe point me to the line in
refclock_nmea.c (if that's where it is) that governs that?

Thank you,

Court