[ntp:questions] Quick sync between two computers not connected to the internet

David J Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk.invalid
Wed Mar 24 08:49:58 UTC 2010

> It can also be difficult to buy items from suppliers with no existing
> relationship.  I.e. it may be easy to buy new computers or supplies, but
> difficult to get a GPS receiver from some online shop.
> E.g. where I work it is not possible to buy anything from a shop where
> creditcard or upfront payment are the only options.

I used to work in a place which /was/ like that.  Fortunately, they saw
the light, and we subsequently had one chap who could purchase up to GBP
250 (~ US $400) on a credit card.  Much time and aggravation was saved by
this move.  Might be worth suggesting this to your management - perhaps
pop it in the suggestions box and earn a reward - if they have a
suggestion box, that is!

Cheers,
David