[ntp:questions] Quick sync between two computers not connected to the internet

Uwe Klein uwe_klein_habertwedt at t-online.de
Wed Mar 24 10:36:46 UTC 2010

Rob wrote:
> I agree with you that often a lot of time is spent, and higher prices
> are paid, because of this policy.  We have a computer small parts supplier
> that is at least 20% more expensive than going prices at webshops, but
> we buy almost everything there because they ship same day and send
> invoices for later payment.  20% could be saved on the budget by getting
> a credit card or electronic banking account, but the forces decide not
> to do it :-)
Volkswagen Developement used to have a similar friendly and
subservient "helper", you could even decide what the thing you
ordered should be called on the invoice. markup: 100% ;-)

The common (auto)misconception that Bookkeeping ( or IT in recent
years ) is the essence of a productive department with all others
trailing in "Wichtigkeit" and supportive utility.
	( and not in the supportive role they actually occupy )

uwe