[ntp:questions] Any experience with Meinberg NTP software on Windows 7?

Gautam Thaker ghthaker at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 20:06:25 UTC 2011

sorry about the double post - not sure how that happened.
Anyway, i have uninstalled and reinstalled meinberg. Meinberg is
running now, according to window services status, but I am unable to
see how well it is doing as running the meinberg
NTP_time_server_monitor appears to start up but immediately exists w/
no error messages in any event logs or anywhere tha I can find. And
running C:\Program Files\NTP\bin\ntpq.exe -p    command simply returns
w/

"C:\Program Files\NTP\bin\ntpq.exe : connect : No error"

(I am run both Meinbert NTP time server monitor and ntpq.exe  often
before without problems.)

Any suggestions? Once I get this to work I will update the binaries
w/  those from  file

"ntp-4.2.7p67-win32.zip"

Gautam