[ntp:questions] Any experience with Meinberg NTP software on Windows 7?

Terje Mathisen "terje.mathisen at tmsw.no" at ntp.org
Fri Feb 25 14:11:07 UTC 2011

E-Mail Sent to this address will be added to the BlackLists wrote:
> All of the Skylab 16 series data sheets appear to say:
>   "Accuracy Timing (PPS) 60ns RMS"
>
> some also say
>   "Time pulse Signal (Default 200ms pulse/sec)"
>
> others also say
>   "Time pulse Signal (100ms)"
>

> FYI, I spotted some end user test data on the PPS
> <http://www.leapsecond.com/pages/MG1613S/>

Thanks!

That was a very nice writeup of the board that I'm awaiting, it
definitely looks to be at least as good as my Garmin 18 (which is
specified to give out PPS with 1-2 us accuracy).

If the GPS chip used had an output format like the Oncore which includes
the sawtooth offset it seems like it could be close to UT+ in timing
performance.

Terje

--
- <Terje.Mathisen at tmsw.no>