[ntp:questions] Meinberg software running under Vista/Windows 2008

Radu.Popa at technomatic.de Radu.Popa at technomatic.de
Wed Jul 6 11:32:41 UTC 2011

Hello,

I have an issue with the Meinberg software:

I have defined a simple configuration file

Server time1
Server time2

I can see be running the ntpq -p command that the client is using the two
servers: one as preferred (*) the other one on standby (+) and also the
offset which is around 120 seconds. The problem is that Meinberg is not
setting up the system clock by itself. However, if I restart the service,
it does it at the start, but if I modify the clock afterwards to simulate
an offset, it still does not sync system clock.

Thank you!