[ntp:questions] Antwort: Re: Meinberg software running under Vista/Windows 2008

Radu.Popa at technomatic.de Radu.Popa at technomatic.de
Wed Jul 6 15:40:04 UTC 2011

Ok,, but windows time server would synchronize according to the parameters
I set in the registry. Can I do the same with NTP? I mean can I "force" it
to update the system clock as soon as it sees it's offset? In my config
file I have set the polling interval at 16 seconds, iburst. The servers in
question are mission critical machines and have to be synced all the time.
Unfortunately for this task the windows time service is not accurate.

Thanks!