[ntp:questions] 2nd try: error: sendto(x.x.x.x): Bad file descriptor ?

Chuck Swiger cswiger at mac.com
Mon Jul 11 18:52:59 UTC 2011

On Jul 11, 2011, at 11:39 AM, wasimm wrote:
> Is there any way I could get netbsd binaries for any of
> these later ntp releases? I did some web search but no luck.

NetBSD ought to come with a newer version-- even 5 years ago, NetBSD was shipping ntp-4.2.2; and it looks they updated to ntp-4.2.4 with netbsd-4-0-RELEASE:

  http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/bsdweb.cgi/src/dist/ntp/ntpd/Attic/ntpd.c?rev=1.10.2.1&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup

However, you should be able to download ntp-4.2.6p3 source and build that under NetBSD just fine.

Regards,
--
-Chuck