[ntp:questions] How do I prevent sudden system time jumps.

Lars Ericsson laeatwork at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 06:58:18 UTC 2011

Hi All,

Thanks for your efforts trying to help me with this issue.

I understand that the reason for ntp to adjust with a sudden jumps may
be many. Some of them may be possible to prevent some others not. My
problem is that it MUST NOT JUMP.

I'm currently running a few tests, trying to verify the behavior of
'-x' argument. I will return with my results in the near future. By
the way, if I would like to drop some figures/images how do I do that?
As I understand it, I may not send HTML formatted mail nor attach
files to the mail. Please advice.

/Lars