[ntp:questions] Failure of NIST Time Servers

Eugen COCA ecoca at eed.usv.ro
Sat Jun 4 07:42:38 UTC 2011

In my opinion, transmitting the time with an offset of about 680
seconds with "... some of the systems transmitted the wrong time
without this indication." (unhealthy indicator), is a bit
unprofessional. Of course, it is the users' sole responsibility to
configure his/her time servers in order to avoid these things.

I'm thinking for you to post a messages stating that "such a behavior
will never happen in the future as we discovered the bug and corrected
it".

Eugen