[ntp:questions] Assistance with PPS on Windows

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Thu May 5 16:57:52 UTC 2011

The most simple explanation is that the PPS signal out of the clock is
just about as poor as NTP is reporting it to be.  In other words
everything is working fine.  Nothing is wrong with your cable or with
NTP or with Windows.    Until some tests show otherwise I think it is
best to assume the PPS signal going into the PC is close to how NTP is
describing it.

If you need better buy a GPS.  You can get setup with one that does
works at the nanosecond level for under $100.

--
=====
Chris Albertson