[ntp:questions] Garmin 18 LVC high offset and jitter

Miguel Gonçalves mail at miguelgoncalves.com
Mon Sep 19 01:08:45 UTC 2011

Dear David,

I was talking about the GPS clock not the peers. I would expect less than 10 us offset.

I think the device is not outputting the PPS correctly perhaps because it was disconnected from power almost for a week and lost its configuration. Just a guess. I will investigate when I get to work tomorrow err in 7 hours.

I will report back.

Cheers,
Miguel