[ntp:questions] blacklisted on support.ntp.org

Cristian Seceleanu chris at bluepink.ro
Mon Sep 26 04:10:37 UTC 2011

Hi guys,

I don't know how i managed to get blacklisted on support.ntp.org but
this happened while attempting to submit my time servers to the
stratum two list.
I think i submited one of my servers without selecting proper stratum
and then tried to edit the post ... i think i did that a couple of
times and then ... the site was not longer loading ...

Is there anything i can do regarding this?

The ip address that was blacklisted is this:
91.216.151.236

Thanks in advance