[ntp:questions] Have Pi, have GPS = low powered NTP server?

Hahn, Ron ron.hahn at fmr.com
Wed Aug 29 10:45:54 UTC 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: questions-bounces+ron.hahn=fmr.com at lists.ntp.org [mailto:questions-bounces+ron.hahn=fmr.com at lists.ntp.org] On Behalf Of DaveB
Sent: 29 August 2012 10:57
To: questions at lists.ntp.org
Subject: Re: [ntp:questions] Have Pi, have GPS = low powered NTP server?

In article <082899B024C30D459BA9ACD1C5E58119042C7760 at msd9.MSD.local>,
P.Kennedy at fugro.com.au says...

> Hi Dave,
> good feedback.
> I have had the pi running for several days now without a hitch.  Due to
> my dynamic IP (pending a static ip), you can find the pi and associated
> ntp server at:
>
> http://secondthoughts.no-ip.org
>
> I made a small realtime time-series plot and a page displaying ntpq info
> so I can more easily review performance.

<Snip>

> regards
> pk

Colleagues,

This page is very clear and the graph is displaying exactly what is happening.  It is making my own MRTG graphs looking very old.

Is the page served by the Pi or is this another server?

Maybe you could share the code to produce this page?