[ntp:questions] losing time fast

David Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk.invalid
Sat Jul 14 05:26:49 UTC 2012

On 14/07/2012 04:25, Steve Kostecke wrote:
> On 2012-07-13, David Taylor <david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> I wish the pool command was described somewhere where Goggle found it
>> more easily!
>
> Try searching google for "site:doc.ntp.org pool"
>
> e.g.  http://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Adoc.ntp.org+pool
>
> Or go to http://doc.ntp.org and search for pool ...

Thanks, Steve, I've bookmarked the documentation archive page.  Good to
get that site ranked higher in Google - most of the references I picked
up with a Google search were implementation specific (multiple Linux
variants etc.).

My DNS is my local router, which may account for not picking up local
servers, so I've reverted to a uk.pool list.

Cheers
--
David
Web: http://www.satsignal.eu