[ntp:questions] Have Pi, have GPS = low powered NTP server?

Ron Frazier (NTP) timekeepingntplist at techstarship.com
Fri Jun 1 12:21:39 UTC 2012

Actually, someone else wrote what you quoted.  I think they were quoting me.  Anyway, that link you provided is a really cool site.

Sincerely,

Ron

Uwe Klein <uwe at klein-habertwedt.de> wrote:

>Ron Frazier (NTP) wrote:
>> This is found within dmesg's output, after boot...
>>
>> Serial: AMBA PL011 UART driver
>> dev:f1: ttyAMA0 at MMIO 0x20201000 (irq = 83) is a PL011 rev3
>> console [ttyAMA0] enabled
>
>apropos AMBA PL011 UART :
>http://infocenter.arm.com/help/index.jsp?topic=/com.arm.doc.ddi0183g/I10746.html>
>
>uwe

Please excuse my potential brevity.

(To whom it may concern.  My email address has changed.  Replying to former
address.  Please send all personal correspondence to the new address.)

I get about 300 emails per day from alternate energy mailing lists and such.
I don't always see new email messages very quickly.  If you need a reply and
haven't heard from me in 1 - 2 weeks, send your message again.)

Ron Frazier
timekeepingdude AT techstarship.com