[ntp:questions] How to insert a leap second with ntpq

Charles Elliott elliott.ch at verizon.net
Wed Jun 27 22:02:13 UTC 2012

One (timelord.w1nr.net) out of 9 here:

server clock.psu.edu iburst minpoll 4 maxpoll 6
server clock01.sctn01.burst.net iburst minpoll 4 maxpoll 6
server clock02.sctn01.burst.net iburst minpoll 4 maxpoll 6
server timelord.w1nr.net iburst minpoll 4 maxpoll 6
server tick.jrc.us iburst minpoll 4 maxpoll 6
server tock.jrc.us iburst minpoll 4 maxpoll 6
server alice.ziaspace.com iburst minpoll 4 maxpoll 6
server OptimusPrime.64bitVPS.com iburst minpoll 4 maxpoll 6
server sundial.columbia.edu iburst minpoll 4 maxpoll 6

Charles Elliott