[ntp:questions] Previous Question [ Leap second indication (Linux NTPD specifically)]

Phil Fisher Phil.Fisher at ipaccess.com
Tue Mar 6 14:30:46 UTC 2012

Dear Moderator
Due to an oversight on my part I would be grateful if you could remove the signature (like that below) from the previous post and NOT BOTHER POSTING THIS RESPONSE. (Or remove the post and ask me to do it again sans signature part)

If this is not possible please accept my apologies and I will be more careful in future. *grovel*

--
Phil Fisher| BSC Platform Engineer (Linux)
T: +44 (0) 1954 713778 | E: phil.fisher at ipaccess.com | W: www.ipaccess.com

<http://twitter.com/#!/ipaccessLtd>  <http://www.facebook.com/pages/IPAccess/164398760262527>   <http://www.linkedin.com/groups/ipaccess-3707588?trk=myg_ugrp_ovr>  <http://3ginthehome.wordpress.com/>

This message contains confidential information and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete the message immediately.

ip.access Ltd, registration number 3400157, Building 2020,
Cambourne Business Park, Cambourne, Cambridge CB23 6DW, United Kingdom