[ntp:questions] ignore this - testing

Richard B. Gilbert rgilbert88 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 16 22:07:22 UTC 2012

On 3/16/2012 3:17 PM, Ron Frazier (NTP) wrote:
> Ignore this. Testing, is this thing on?
>
> Hadn't noticed any messages for 12 hours. Just checking to make sure
> it's working.
>
> Ron

Please learn patience!  It's a low volume news group!  There are
occasional days when there are no messages at all!  A significant
proportion of the messages posted are off topic!  Let's try to keep them
to a minimum!

I've been reading this group for eight to ten years now.  Most on-topic
posts will be answered in a timely fashion.