[ntp:questions] Semi OT Neat article in GPS World magazine

Ron Frazier (NTP) timekeepingntplist at c3energy.com
Wed Mar 21 15:22:22 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I thought I'd post this here since we've been discussing GPS so much.
This came from a post in the Time Nuts list.

Here's a neat article in GPS World magazine: Work Begins on
Strengthening EGNOS against Solar Storms
      It talks about how Europe is hardening their GPS augmentation system.

http://www.gpsworld.com/gnss-system/augmentation-assistance/news/work-begins-strengthening-egnos-against-solar-storms-12772?utm_source=GPS&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=navigate_03_20_2012&utm_content=work-begins-strengthening-egnos-against-solar-storms-12772

If you haven't seen GPS World magazine before, it looks like a really
cool resource.  The offer free subscriptions to "qualified"
individuals.  However, they have a digital archive online that
apparently anyone can get to.

http://www.gpsworld.com/ - home page
http://pages.nxtbook.com/nxtbooks/questex/gps0312/offline/questex_gps0312.pdf
- Mar 2012 issue