[ntp:questions] NTP.ORG MEINBERG KEEP TIME ACCURATE to 10MS

gbusenberg at yahoo.com gbusenberg at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 15 02:11:00 UTC 2012

I will have to check with my customer what exactly that is.  I thought that was one of their IPs in Maryland.  I definitely see responses coming back from that IP (20.200.0.1).  My machines don't have internet access so it must be some sort of internal access.  This machine only responds to NTP requests for NTPV3. My requirement for the system is to be able to GET NTPV3 from this machine which I believe is actually a Router.  I can then push NTPV4 to all of my other servers from 10.1.126.204.