[ntp:questions] Motorola Oncore GPS as Stratum 1 source

Sat Oct 20 03:22:10 UTC 2012

Richard B. Gilbert wrote:
> BlackList wrote:
>>>
>>> I suspect that Office automagically wraps long lines
>>>   when displaying messages, meaning that in an "Office"
>>>   context there is nothing perceived to be broken.
>>
>> I'm certain there is a sending message format option to
>>   wrap lines there somewhere.
>
> It may be so but, from time to time, someone posts
>  something with 400 characters and NO <carriage-return>
>  or "new line"!

The users of M$ LookOut could make a small effort to
 find the sending message format option to wrap lines,
 or google for it, if they really cared.

  {I'm sure M$ hides the option in a different place
    in every version.}

  will be added to the BlackLists.