[ntp:questions] NTP tunning for OWD measurements

pret3nder at gmail.com pret3nder at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 16:58:18 UTC 2012

Gotcha. There's no hidden agenda though, the purpose
is to replace an old and proprietary system (QoSMetrics)
which is being used to measure these OWD's and do monthly
reports about the quality of the links being measured.
QoSMetrics used QTP, a proprietary time protocol.

So, although that is a good question, and a pertinent one
for the matter (how do you measure OWD when the only
source of timing is over the network you are measuring),
it is not the core of the project in hands.