[ntp:questions] New Meinberg Installer for NTP 4.2.6p5

Heiko Gerstung heiko.removethistext.gerstung at meinberg.de
Fri Sep 14 12:39:58 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone!

It took a while, but I just published the Meinberg Installer for 4.2.6p5 which has been requested by a lot of people for a
while. Sorry that this has been delayed for so long!

I kindly ask everyone interested to check out our news release article:
http://www.meinberg.de/english/news/software-new-ntp-version-for-windows-4-2-6p5-.htm

You can download the installer from here:
http://www.meinberg.de/english/sw/ntp.htm

The nickname of this installer is "London", because we really enjoyed watching the 2012 Olympic Games and 2012 Paralympic
Games in London last month ;-) ...

As always, I would appreciate any feedback and comments and bug reports!

Best Regards,
  Heiko