[ntp:questions] Confused about pool rotation

Wed Feb 6 22:52:31 UTC 2013

unruh wrote:
> You really do not know what you are doing, and are then
>  going to inflict your knowledge on millions of people.

At a ~ buck a app, like most he'll not likely care,
 with the app store keeping 60-70% of the price.

Apps don't have to do anything really useful or well,
 they just have to get people to dish out money for them.

I should point out e.g. ATT iPhones already sync with
 4 ATT stratum one servers.

 The masses (mss majority ?) of the world want cools and wizzies,
  and apparently have plenty of expendable income,
  otherwise e.g. Apple would likely still be stuck
  with ~3% of the market.

  will be added to the BlackLists.