[ntp:questions] Another invalid leap second

David Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk.invalid
Fri Jul 5 05:05:04 UTC 2013

On 05/07/2013 04:07, Chris Adams wrote:
> I have configured tick/tock.hiwaay.net and 0/1/2/3.us.pool.ntp.org, plus
> my local GPS (which due to sub-optimal antenna placement and crappy
> weather has no signal right now, although the PPS is still ticking).  I
> haven't restarted ntpd in a while (since May 31); so this should be the
> same peers I had at the leap second:
[]

Chris, just one small point, you can replace the four individual pool
server statements with a single line:

   pool  us.pool.ntp.org  iburst

It may make your configuration file neater, and NTP will automatically
select the most appropriate number of pool servers.  See:

   http://www.satsignal.eu/ntp/setup.html#pool

Can't help further with the leap-second, other than the tool I've
already offered.
--
Cheers,
David