[ntp:questions] Accuracy of audio tones via VOIP

Wed Jul 10 19:06:28 UTC 2013

unruh wrote:
> But again. why does the OP not just measure it?
> I guess he is hoping that someone already had done his work for him.

Other than some sort of educational assignment;
 I can't figure out why someone with sufficient knowledge,
  skills, and experience in a relevant area of expertise,
  would want to do it, and/or not expect it to perform poorly.

  will be added to the BlackLists.