[ntp:questions] Sudden change in precision and jitter

A C agcarver+ntp at acarver.net
Sun Jun 2 00:05:18 UTC 2013

NetBSD 5.1 (sparc)

That would be interesting since I have a cron job restarting it at an
odd hour away from any other cron jobs left.  I'll check and see if
there are any others that I missed and then move the restart somewhere
if there's an overlap.

I wish I could figure out how 4.2.6 and 4.2.7 differ in the calculations
because under 4.2.6 my jitter is always 0.061 while under 4.2.7 it is
always 0.122 no matter what I do.