[ntp:questions] ntp-b.boulder.nist.gov not synchronized

Jason bmwjason at bmwlt.com
Fri Jun 14 12:31:11 UTC 2013

Doug,

Thanks for the response.

We are using the other authenticated server. With only one available,
our redundancy is gone. If NIST could say, for example, that the broken
server would be fixed come Monday, I'd chill. However, people I've been
able to contact are saying the only person that knows anything about /
can do anything with the broken server is out until July.

I'll look into dnssec for one (or more) of the non-authenticated servers.

Thanks for that idea.

Jason.